Rapid Brace Formula ($27 Value)
- How to outfit your kayak so you can move with it without feeling like you could fall out. And get that connected feeling of agility for the quick brace that gives you peace of mind in the waves.
- Get more power with everything you do in your kayak by learning the exact way to move your hips to make the kayak feel like it’s another part of you.
- A sculling brace for the constant support you may need when going through a really rough spot.
- Why the low brace will be your best friend in rough water. And you will learn how to avoid the hard on the shoulder bracing that can force the paddle deep down. And make capsizing inevitable.
- A high brace that is always ready if needed for backup. If you think your low brace may not always be quick enough you are right. This easy to learn technique will turn a failed low brace into a relaxed recovery.
Master The Layback Roll ($27 Value)
- Land exercises to build your strength in just the right place, and give you the muscle memory that makes rolling automatic and effortless
- Step by step on the water exercises will give you quick results starting with a paddle float, then transition to the paddle
- Focuses on the few fundamentals to keep it simple and easy to learn
- Exercises to ensure you get the right blade angle for tremendous support
- Confidence boosting exercises that will reprogram your brain to enter a zen-like state of relaxation when you capsize, so that you can automatically roll back up, instead of panic
- A simple trick to help you stay secure as you come up so that you don’t risk going back in the water, or even capsizing on the opposite side
- A counter-intuitive and never seen before technique you can do with your paddle before you start rolling up so that your roll can feel more powerful, and get you upright even in rough water
- How to adjust your technique to roll a kayak with a high deck
- The adjustment you have to make if you want to successfully roll your loaded kayak, and feel safe on your longer trips